Who doesn’t love to dip food in something? My little girl loves her veggies but loves them even more when there is something to dip them in! This is a great not only with vegetables but also with whole-grain breads, crackers, pitas and brown rice cakes. It comes from another favorite, The Eat Clean Diet Recharged.
- 2 tbsp raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 cup Puy lentils, cooked
- 2 green onions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil (or other good-quality oil)
- 1 tbsp low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Adjust consistency by starting with 1 tbsp oil and adding more if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate
Enjoy! Kristi 🙂